Foreplay. It’s the part of sex that’s most often overlooked. Hey, who has time, right? But if you want to take your love game to the next level, stop and read. This neglected art could stretch your pleasure to new heights in no time.
- Anticipation. Ask yourself this question – Which do you spend more time doing? Thinking about sex, or actually having it? You know the answer. Consider this, though. If you’re thinking about it, don’t you think she is? Some of the best seduction is done without so much as a kiss or a touch. And one of the best ways to get your partner to a tipping point of arousal is to paint a picture in their mind about an experience that you can’t wait to share with them. So start talking. Paint a picture in their mind, then go ahead and deliver it.
- Slow it down. Common sense, right? Maybe. But after a while, we tend to lose the same patience and new appreciation we had when we first met. Next time, kiss slowly. Kiss everywhere, and do that slowly, too. Keep your eyes on your partner and build the anticipation to a boil. The climax will be well worth the wait.
- Non-Sexual Touch. Gently stroking your finger tips on his hand. Grazing your hand across her lower back and holding it there in a gentle massage up and down her spine. Getting the picture? Taking your time to appreciate the general pleasure of human touch will eventually take your mind to the thoughts of how good it feels to touch in some other areas. And it’s okay if you do.
Got some tips of your own? Share them with us! And check back next week for more from ‘The Fantasy Diaries.’ Be sure to visit www.executivefantasyhotels.com and see how to take your fantasy game to the next level…
We all know the gender stereotypes. Men like sports, barbeque pits and fast cars. Women like shopping, heals and good conversation. On occasion, though, our understanding of the opposite sex pushes beyond the walls of crude stereotypes, and into a more complex domain. This week, we’ll take a quick sampling of a few things that men wish women knew, which aren’t necessarily part of the open record on gender knowledge. Next week, we’ll look at three things women wished that men knew. Enjoy.
- You look hot when you’re dressed down. Men are visual creatures, sure. But the things we have our eyes on are rarely the color of your heels, the shade of your blush or the manicured detail of your nails. We like you, and all of the curves and natural beauty that are part of the package. What turns us on? Sweats and a t-shirt with your hair pulled back. There’s something primal and real about seeing you in your natural state and we’ll never be able to explain it. Don’t worry – we love the dressed up, impeccably pampered version of you, too. But just know that what you were blessed with also works for us, and it works quite well.
- Our stomach is connected to our heart. If you’re not good at elaborate displays of affection, don’t worry. You’ll make no greater impression than the time you prepare a meal for us. That’s all it takes. Want some more good news? We’re not even picky about what it is. If it’s warm and edible and you made it, the job is complete. It might serve as a reminder of the nurturing qualities that we love about women, or it might just be because we love eating. Whatever it is, it works.
- We like non-sexual physical affection, too. Men are sexual creatures. That’s the rap we’ve got and we rarely shy away from it. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t crave non-sexual physical affection, too. Don’t you love it when we hug you, hold you, grab your hand, and kiss your cheek? We do, too! If we don’t show it, it’s because we’ve been conditioned not to. The truth of the matter is, though, that we get a kick out of connecting with you in a physical way. Oh, and that whole sex thing? We’ll never shy away from your advances, should you choose to take it there. Seriously, never.
Got any items on your list that we should know about? Share them with us! And check back next week for three things women wish men knew. Visit www.executivefantasyhotels.com and see some more things that men wish women knew…