Over the next few weeks, we’ll provide you with a picture of one of our rooms and a brief description of what you can find there. This week? We’re providing you with a quick look inside our Cave Room. If you’ve never been inside, you definitely don’t know what you’re missing out on – until now. And did we mention there are two of them?
For starters, the Cave Room is an oasis all its own. From the second you step inside, you’ll get lost in the feeling that you’re in an actual cave. And with custom-crafted walls and ceilings, with more than 1,000 star-like LED lights throughout, it’s easy to get lost in the moment.
Both rooms feature a circular bed in the middle of the room with mood-enhancing track lighting around the base of the bed and floors, with a mirrored ceiling above the bed. Add in a large, open-view waterfall shower and a heart-shaped Jacuzzi tub, and you can see why the Cave Room is among our most desired rooms.
In addition, one of the Cave Rooms features lush vines draping the walls, along with a private dance floor. The other backs up to an exclusive private swimming pool. The only thing missing from this fantasy room is you.
It’s okay to come inside.
With the launch of ‘The Fantasy Diaries,’ it’s our goal to share some helpful tips and insights to improve your relationships and your love life. This week we’re exploring ways to break out of the relationship ruts that many of us fall in to. Take these five tips home with you tonight, and watch how quickly things start to look up
- Put the phone away – These days, our phones are as much a part of our routine as getting dressed and brushing our teeth. With email and internet grabbing for our attention from sun up to sun down, it should come as no surprise that our relationships sometimes take a backseat to these devices. Want some more intimacy in your relationship? Put the phone down. Start by carving out one hour every evening where you put the phone on silent, and use that hour to reconnect with your special someone. If it’s been a while since you reconnected, it may last much longer than an hour.
- 2. Physical affection (not just sex) –As a result of modern, busy schedules, many relationships are left void of even the most basic symbols of physical affection, never mind sex. Want to develop a routine filled with physical affection? Get back to basics. Hold hands. Let that hug linger. Kiss more deeply. And don’t be surprised if things start to heat up from there.
- 3. Make sex a priority – You want to. She wants to. The problem? You’re busy. You’re tired. The kids have practice. The list goes on and on. Think about it – your life is built around a schedule. If you want to build something back in to your life, you simply need to make time for it. So open up your Outlook and send her a meeting request. And don’t be late – it’s a meeting you won’t want to miss. On second thought, set up weekly reminders, too.
- 4. Require creativity from yourself – Sex is like food. It can be very appetizing, but if you eat the same thing every day, you’re bound to get tired of it. Want to mix up the routine? Order something off the menu that you’ve wanted to sample, but haven’t felt adventurous enough to try. Sex is a menu loaded with tasty options. Make sure to try them all.
- 5. Communicate – The cure to most of what ails a relationship is communication. Sex is no different. Though sexual satisfaction can be an uncomfortable conversation to bring up, it’s important to get past your apprehensions and discuss it. Getting beyond the fear can get you to a place of constant openness and sexual discovery. What’s not to like about that?
Have some tips of your own? Share them with us. And check back next week for more from ‘The Fantasy Diaries.’ Be sure to visit www.executivefantasyhotels.com and see how to take your fantasy game to the next level…