Now, let’s be honest. Before you get busy, I am sure there is some sort of routine you complete before you hit the sheets. Maybe you dim the lights just right, or turn on a few candles around the room. My question is, do you have a “Gettin’ It On” playlist on your iPod? Because you should! According to sex and relationship expert Megan Fleming, PhD., putting together a sexy mix actually relaxes and excites you.
Below you will find some tantalizing tunes you can add to your “Gettin’ It On” playlist. And, don’t be shy.
1. “Sex is On Fire,” The Kings of Leon. The title of this song says it all…
2. “Cockiness (Love It),” Rihanna. If this sexy Rihanna song doesn’t turn you on, I don’t know what will.
3. “Love in This Club,” Usher. You know this song will be an asset to your playlist.
4. “Sexual Healing,” Marvin Gaye. This may be an oldie, but what a goodie!
5. “Crash Into Me,” Dave Matthews Band. This song may remind you of a make-out session you had with your high school sweetheart, but whoever said that was a bad thing.
Now, that you have some love-making songs for your playlist, it is time for you to dim the lights and turn up the heat. Do you have some song ideas that get you in the mood? We would love to hear what you’ve got! Share them with us by visiting our Facebook page at http://on.fb.me/y9wfyR.