Best Beaches in South Florida
The summer is here at last, and vacationers all across the nation are eager to hit the beach and soak up some much-needed sun. For those in Miami, there is clearly no shortage of beaches, but it can be difficult to decide which one to visit when there are so many incredible options. Our team at Executive Fantasy Hotels has the insight you need to discover the Best Beaches in South Florida and narrow down your expansive list this summer!
Florida Beach Vacations
- Mid Beach: Found along Miami Beach, Mid Beach consists of a raised boardwalk that divides the shore from Collins Avenue. Famous Miami establishments, such as the Fontainebleau and Eden Roc, can be found in this beautiful area. Mid Beach stretches from 23rd Street to 46th Street and is filled with some of the most beautiful beach spots and relaxing pools. Once the sun sets, this area comes alive with tons of nightlife, from classy lounges to high-end restaurants.
- Lummus Park Beach: Located from Ocean Drive at Fifth Street through 15th Street, this stunning location is a must-see for tourists and locals alike. The area really takes advantage of the well known Miami chic with pastel color schemes, retro buildings, and palm tree-lined streets. It truly is the perfect snapshot of the Art Deco Historic District. The park also offers fun opportunities for a game of volleyball or a paved promenade for cycling.
- Crandon Park: This spot is the perfect location for a family get-together or birthday celebration. The park offers several pits that are ideal for grilling and having a delicious cookout by the water. The beach is two miles long and is perfect for those who are eager to escape the South Beach Crowds. Here, you will find plenty of convenient parking options and spots shaded by trees where you can sit back and relax.
- Surfside Beach: A bit of a hidden gem, Surfside beach is a welcoming addition to the South Florida scene. While it is a quaint, mile-long location, its sparkling water and pristine sand is truly something to behold. Since the opening of the Four Seasons Surf Club in 2017, this beach is finally getting the recognition it deserves. Once lunchtime rolls around, you have access to Josh’s Deli, serving all the take-out you need for a nice picnic.
- Hobie Beach: If you are a dog lover who enjoys bringing their furry friend along on their beach excursions, this location is the one for you! Hobie Beach is one of Miami’s favorite dog-friendly beaches, welcoming canines of all shapes and sizes. Its shallow waters make it a fantastic option for the pups to cool off and swim around as they make new friends. Providing a great view of the Rickenbacker Causeway, this spot has something for the humans to enjoy as well.
Miami Beach Getaway
Start off your summer vacation with a trip to some of the Best Beaches in South Florida. Executive Fantasy Hotels likes to provide insight into any occasion while offering high quality, themed hotel rooms for you to relax and unwind in after your adventures. Contact Executive Fantasy Hotels at (888) 871-3932 today or click here now to view our locations!