Top 10 Date Ideas
Planning a romantic first date, but aren’t sure where to go? We’ve got some of the Top 10 Date Ideas for a successful first date!
- Drinks At A Bar: This is a great date option for you and your boyfriend or girlfriend. This date is the most simple of all Top 10 Date Ideas and usually a go-to. Moreover, one for those who want something casual where you can drink and enjoy some conversation and get to know each other. In this case, you should check out Blue Martini, or World of Beer where you can enjoy great quality drinks.
- Bowling: This date is a fun go-to for the type of people that enjoy having some extra fun during their date! Show off your playful and competitive side with this great bowling date night. We recommend going to Bowlero at Dolphin Mall, where you can bowl under cool lights, enjoy good food and drinks.
- Coffee Date: This is one of the most casual kind of dates. Treat your date to a nice cup of coffee at your nearest Starbucks or coffee shop and enjoy some great conversation over your favorite cup of coffee. Don’t forget to taste the new holiday drinks together for the first time!
- Dinner: You can never go wrong with taking your date to dinner to one of the top favorite restaurants in Miami. There’s nothing better then getting to know your date over a delicious dish. Take your date out for a delicious dinner at Yardbird, Cheesecake Factory, or even Kendall’s hot spot Earls, located at the Dadeland Mall. For a list of hottest restaurants, click here!
- Movie: Take your date on a trip to the movies and enjoy some quiet alone time. Watch a movie you’ve both been dying to see! For an affordable price with comfortable seats, visit the AMC Tamiami 18 movie theater or check out the Regal Theater on Kendall for flexible time options.
- Dancing: Given that, you and your date love dancing, go on a dancing adventure and show off your moves! This is great for people that want to see that side of their date. Check out club LIV, where you can enjoy some good clubbing music. If you enjoy latin music visit El Patio, an amazing latin club for some salsa dancing with your partner!
- Museum: Do you and your date share a passion for art or science? or both enjoy learning together? Then, this is a great option, explore and take pictures at the Frost Art Museum, or the Wynwood Walls.
- Picnic: This date option is a great way to show off your attention to detail and creativity. It adds a personal touch and shows your romantic side. Not sure where to go for a picnic? Try a day at the beach, or take your date to Tropical Park or Pinecrest Gardens!
- Music Performance: Whether it’s a classical music performance or jazz night at a local bar, going to see music performances is a great way to connect with your date. So, check out the classic Adrienne Arsht Center for a fancy and romantic date, or enjoy live music at Bardot with your partner!
- Go Kart Racing/ Rock Climbing: Are you and your date adventurous? Take he/she out on a go-karting or rock climbing adventure! This option is the most adventurous of the Top 10 Date Ideas. We recommend visiting the X-Treme Rock Climbing Gym where you can show your athletic and competitive side!
Exciting Date Locations
Once you’ve gotten through the first date, the rest can be planned and decided with less pressure. So, if you are looking for a 15th date option…LOL , we have a great idea! Bring your date over to one of our Executive Fantasy Hotels for a romantic getaway weekend of fun!
Furthermore, we have a wide variety of themed hotel rooms and fantasy hotels that can satisfy your needs for a luxurious and romantic weekend. Each option is unique in its own way and designed to appeal to everyone’s personal tastes.