Top Spring Break Destinations
Spring break is just around the corner and individuals everywhere are scrambling to sort out their last minute vacation plans. While there are fun activities to be had across the United States, most citizens migrate south to bask in the warm climate and hit the beach. That makes Miami one of the hottest spots for Spring Break 2018. Read on for more information on what makes Miami one of the Top Spring Break Destinations.
It may seem like common sense that Miami and its beautiful destinations would be at the top of the list for Spring Breakers, but our team at Executive Fantasy Hotels has compiled a list of the top 5 reasons
Why Miami is the Place to Be this Spring Break 2018
- Beaches: When many picture the city of Miami, the first thing that comes to mind is its beautiful beaches. South Florida, in general, is filled with many famous beaches, located on both coasts of the state. Some of the hottest spots include South Beach, Sunny Isles, Crandon Park, Haulover Park, Delray Beach, Miami Beach, and Key Biscayne.
- Night Life: Not only is Miami always alive and thriving throughout the day, but it has a whole other world to offer once the sun goes down. The city of Miami is filled with some of the best specialty bars and assorted nightclubs that welcome locals and tourists alike until the early hours of the morning. It is the perfect location to unwind and have a few drinks with your friends and loved ones this Spring Break.
- Perfect Climate: If there’s one thing you will find in abundance in Miami on a typical Spring Break season, it is Northerners. Residents from some of the country’s coldest states tend to migrate to Miami in the Spring to bask in some much-needed warmth. After dealing with months on end of snowstorms and icy rain, the warm tropical breeze of Miami’s coastline is an incredibly welcome feeling.
- Family-friendly activities: Are you looking for the perfect getaway to spend some quality time with your spouse and children? Miami is not only known for its upbeat and exciting adult spaces; it has plenty of family-friendly options to offer as well! Whether your children want to visit some exotic animals at the Miami Zoo or allow their creativity to run wild at the Miami Children’s Museum, there are plenty of activities for families of all shapes and sizes!
- Culture: All of that fun in the sun is sure to create a large appetite. Luckily, you are never short of dining options when you visit Miami. Not only are there the familiar staples you are used to at nearly every corner, but there are tons of culturally fueled cuisine options if you are feeling more adventurous. Take a trip to Little Havana down Calle Ocho and indulge in the intoxicating flavors of Cuban food. Or perhaps instead, a trip to Little Haiti for some of the best griot around.
Miami has so much to offer; it can be challenging to decide how to spend your time best while you are here. It all comes down to preference and the company you are sharing, but Executive Fantasy Hotels recommends strategically planning out your schedule, so you have the chance to experience a bit of it all.
Book a Weekend Getaway in Miami with Executive Fantasy Hotels
Make the most of your time off this season and enjoy one of the Top Spring Break Destinations in the country! Executive Fantasy Hotels likes to provide insight into any occasion while offering high quality, themed hotel rooms for you to relax and unwind in after your adventures. Contact Executive Fantasy Hotels at (888) 871-3932 or click here now to view our locations!