Water Parks in Miami
With Summer coming right up, there is no better way to cope with Miami’s heat than being in the water. Everyone knows about the beaches, but there are also some great water and theme parks for you to visit. At Executive Fantasy Hotels, we want to help you find the best Water Parks in Miami for you to enjoy. There are many different parks to visit, but not all of them may be for you. Rather spend time and money trying to see which is the best for you, we have narrowed it down to our favorite 5 parks.
Here are our 5 favorite Water Parks in Miami that you should visit this Summer:
Hotels in Miami
- Rapids Water Park: With plenty of different slides and rides, Rapids is one of the most popular and liked Water Parks in Miami. With cafes at the park, you can plan to spend your entire day there and possibly still not get to do everything!
- Grapeland Water Park: Perfect for the entire family, Grapeland has attractions for everyone. If you are looking to bring children, Shipwreck Island and Pirate’s Plunge are just right for them. There is also a heated pool and lazy river for you to enjoy yourself in.
- Jungle Island: One of Miami’s most popular attractions, Jungle Island has something for the entire family. With plenty of shows and exhibits, you can learn about all different types of animals while having a great time. It also hosts Parrot Cove, Miami’s only private beach that has a playground in the water.
- Paradise Cove Water Park: Located in C.B. Smith Park, Paradise Cove is Broward County Park’s largest aquatics facility. There are plenty of large slides for you and the family to enjoy and a 410-foot-long tube ride. This is a great place to go for a relaxing day out.
- Coconut Grove Water Park: With an 897-foot-long lazy river, this is a great place to relax with the family. There are plenty of pools to visit and several four-story tall slides for everyone to try.
At Executive Fantasy Hotels, we hope you enjoy yourself at our favorite Water Parks in Miami. If you are visiting Miami on vacation or a local, our hotel rooms are the perfect getaway for you and your special someone. With plenty of themes, each room is different from another.
Amusement Parks in Miami
To book a hotel room for your summer getaway, call us today at 888-871-3932 or click here to view our locations!