Halloween Events in Miami
October is coming to an end, and that can only mean one thing: Halloween is right around the corner! It is an exciting night filled with spooky fun and scary festivities for both young children and adults. Executive Fantasy Hotels is here to help you find some of the best Halloween Events in Miami to make sure that your night is an unforgettable one.
Miami Party Events
Here are some of the hottest spots this Halloween season in South Florida:
- Halloween Night on Lincoln Road: Every year people from all over town gather to attend this famous Halloween bash on Lincoln Road. Free for all, you and your date can walk the 10-block mall stopping for drinks and entertainment along the way. You’ll be sure to see some of the most eccentric costumes in town.
- Hallowyn: If you’re stuck on what to do, Hallowyn could be the perfect event for you. Self-proclaimed as the largest free block party in Miami, you can spend your night at Wynwood for a mix of live music, art, and local foods. Grab your best costume and compete in their costume contests or shop till you drop at the artisan market. Either way, RSVP online and get yourself a free drink.
- Something’s Brewing After Dark: The Miami Children’s Museum is hosting an adults-only event on Halloween to benefit their Very Important Potential Program. You can get down with DJ Laz and DJ Vertigo while sipping on local craft beer. You can also enjoy food from some Miami favorites such as Texas de Brazil, Shake Shack, Krave, Barkthins, and other eateries.
- Vizcaya’s 31st-annual Halloween Sundowner: Hosted by Roxy Vargas, the Sundowner is all about mystery and fantasy. There will be premium Bacardi bars as well as beer and wine for those looking for a drink. If dancing is what draws you in, be sure to check out of one the three stages featuring performances by Patrick & the Swayzees, the State Of, and Tamboka along with DJ A-Train.
- Halloween at the Biltmore Hotel: Rumor has it that the Biltmore Hotel is haunted and considered one of the best places to spot ghosts in Miami. The annual event will offer an open bar, a buffet dinner, entertainment, and a costume contest with prizes. Costume categories include most creative, spookiest, and best couple. Nothing says Halloween more than ghosts, costumes, and drinks.
Activities in Miami This Weekend
Complete the night by booking a stay at one of our themed hotel rooms! Contact Executive Fantasy Hotels at (888) 871-3932 or click here to view our locations.