Natural Food Aphrodisiacs
There are many things lovers do to prepare for a romantic evening together. You may break out your newest set of sexy lingerie, light some candles to set the mood, or spray on a bit of your partner’s favorite cologne. But, did you know that the meal you decide to have for dinner may serve as an added stimulant? Our team at Executive Fantasy Hotels is here to share some of the top Natural Food Aphrodisiacs that are sure to heighten the desire between you and your partner.
An aphrodisiac, which stems from the Greek goddess of love Aphrodite, is a substance that increases the libido of an individual when consumed. Certain foods are known to act as a “love drug,” increasing levels of sexual pleasure and performance. Many men and women turn to these foods as a natural alternative to many popular libido boosting pharmaceutical drugs found on the market.
Whether you are a strong proponent of aphrodisiacs or have never stepped into this territory at all, Executive Fantasy Hotels is here to lead you in the right direction. Below, we have listed some of the more popular foods that are believed to be powerful,
Natural Food Aphrodisiacs:
- Oysters: The first on our list is perhaps the most well known aphrodisiac around. Although many individuals suspect that aphrodisiacs provide nothing but a placebo effect, science has proven that oyster consumption improves dopamine levels, which are directly linked to libido in both men and women. This sea food dish is also high in zinc, encouraging the production of added testosterone.
- Chocolate: A sweet treat and natural stimulant wrapped in one delicious package, this is one option your partner is sure to love. Chocolate is made from cacao beans, which contains tons of antioxidants in its pure form. It contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that stimulates both an individual’s sense of excitement and overall well being.
- Pumpkin seeds: For a snack that is both seasonally appropriate and sure to charge your libido, pumpkin seeds are a great choice. It is high in zinc and promotes healthy sperm production in men. You can also take advantage of the seeds’ essential minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, and potassium, which are great for strengthening sex drive. Simply place a generous amount of these on a baking sheet and enjoy a roasted treat.
- Chilis: Spicy foods are known to give individuals a natural high when consumed. This is thanks to capsaicin and its ability to release chemicals in the body that increase the heart rate and trigger the endorphins. Indulge in this food to not only spice up your meal, but your love life as well!
- Garlic: The ingrained heat found in raw garlic has long been thought to stimulate the libido. It contains allicin, which increases blood flow to your sexual organs. However, you may want to invest in some mouthwash or opt for garlic capsules instead before you get up close and personal with your significant other.
Everyone craves a healthy boost in their intimate relationships every now and again. If you are hoping to make sparks fly in the bedroom this weekend, Natural Food Aphrodisiacs are the way to go! If you would like a change of scenery to top off the experience, Executive Fantasy Hotels enjoys providing insight into any occasion while offering high quality, themed hotel rooms for you to relax and unwind in after your adventures. Contact us at (888) 871-3932 today or click here now to view our locations!