Though some things are going back to “normal”, the pandemic isn’t over. While many people have gotten more time at home with their spouses or families, there are many others out there who haven’t gotten a chance to go home and or are otherwise staying away from their loved ones.
COVID-19 has certainly changed the way we socialize, but we can’t ignore the need to maintain a healthy relationship during these tough times.
If you happen to be forced into a long-distance relationship, or are just struggling to keep the spark alive, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Take a deep breath and read on – because your relationship does not have to end.
Staying away from each other for a long time can undoubtedly complicate things, but, first and foremost, it’s vital to have the will to make things work.
Creating online date plans, arranging Uber Eats deliveries for your significant other, or surprising them with gifts waiting on their doorstep are all ways to show how much you care – but let’s be honest, you’ll be craving something more sooner or later.
According to Gigi Engle, a certified sex educator, it’s important to have ongoing sexual activity with your partner, because not having intimate physical touch can diminish the spark of romance in a relationship.
A relationship doesn’t only have to be about physical intimacy, but it’s important to enjoy intimate connections with your partner whenever you can, even if you are far apart.
So, what keeps a spark alive? Well, this is a chance to get as imaginative and creative as you can! Start by having an honest conversation about your desires. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Your fantasies are totally valid! Most couples enjoy flirting over the phone and, eventually, move on to something more.
Below are some common ideas to help you gain an insight on the possibilities! These are just starting points though, and we can assure you that the more comfortable you get talking about it with your partner, the more it will get personal – which is a good thing!
- Start foreplay with messages. You can flirt using provocative messages throughout the day, and even send sensual photos for an extra kink.
- Use passionate and sensual language to tease your partner.
- Recreate past intimate experiences with each other and fantasize about future ones.
- Write sexy letters, or cards, to your loved one. Let them know you are frequently thinking about them.
- Share your desires, fantasies, and dreams. This will help you feel closer and indicate to each otherwhat you would like to try next time you see each other.
- Use video calls. Talk about what gets you excited and keep the conversation going. Imagination is key here so use the most creative, passionate, and bold language you’ve got in you!
Staying away from your partner doesn’t mean you can’t spice things up! You can always count on the Executive Fantasy Hotels to spice up your romance. We promise to create moments you and your partner, will never forget!